I’m sure everyone in Young Women has done it. You start a value experience and then forget about it. You know you were working on something in Faith but which one? Did you read all the scriptures, or only some? I know I’ve done it more than once. Sometimes I had to start the whole experience over because I could not remember how much of it needed completion.
Here is one way to keep track of the different value experiences you are working on. As a bonus it is also a place to keep your Young Women items.
8 clothes pins
Markers/paints/coloured pencils in the 8 value colours
1 square box
Paper (preferably in the different value colours)
1) Take the clothes pins and write one value name on each. Then colour the tips (or the whole pin) in their respective value colour.
2) Pin two clothes pins to each side of the box.
3) On a piece of paper, write the value experience number or project, and what you need to do to complete it. Then place it under its value clothes pin. If you are working on multiple value experiences in the same value, then pin them all under its clothes pin, but make sure you can see how many are under it.
4) This box is also a place you can put your Personal Progress booklet, For the Strength of Youth Pamphlet, pens, Young Women theme hand out, ect.
5) Place your new reminder in a place where you will see it often.